Trello for Dog Sports
Access on the GO all your Dog Information for Competitions, Goals, Training & Home
There is a lot of information you need to keep track of about your pet in general, but it explodes when you start doing dog sports. Tracking numbers across titling organizations -- proof of qualifying scores -- what you need for a championship or to go to nationals. Then there is keeping on top of Training you need to do and Trials you have entered.
That is ONE dog in ONE sport.
Add in a second or third dog or second or third sport and the family may find you sobbing in the corner with a peanut butter stuffed Kong, a glass of Pinot, & a stack of entry forms and rule books.
How would you like a framework that you can customize for keeping up on the trials you have entered, skills you worked on in training and BIG personal goals, as well as, each dog's details like vet records and feeding needs?
What if it was built using FREE SOFTWARE that works on the smart phone and the laptop? And that software allows you to forward emails right to the spot you have created or to integrate photos of paper maps, entry confirmations, fliers and premiums?
In this class you will learn:
- How to set up a system that works for your situation – multiple dogs, multiple sports, multiple organizations or all of the above.
- Set up a method to share training and trialing with your instructor or training buddy
- One location to search for all your dog trial information including pictures and videos
- A quick way to access (and send on) feeding instructions, vet information, or put together a LOST DOG flier on the go
- Track big and small Goals from skills to titles to championships to qualifying for select events.
You should join us if--
- You have started your training & plan on competing in the future. If you are working on advanced courses, then you know enough to join us now.
- You are currently competing
- You want to increase fun & decrease stress before, during, and after trials.
- Trial Secretaries in your area take a VERY deep breath when you walk up to the table because you always need something
Course materials include:
- Access 24/7 to the on-line course content forever
- PDF Worksheets to help you gather & organize YOUR information the way YOU like it.
- Downloadable templates for software we use in the course.
- Handy check off lists for a smoother trial day
- Private Facebook Group for support and questions or Email me if "you don't do the Facebook" (direct quote from my father)
- As a trial secretary, Theresa handles an array of paperwork and software to meet the requirements of the various organizations (NADAC, CPE, AKC, UKC, ASCA, UKI...) that offer titling events.
- As a competitor, she has competed with her Cardigan Welsh Corgis--Dobby, Althea & Marshal--receiving many championships and titles in agility, rally, obedience, breed ring, barn hunt & herding across different organizational criteria..
- As a dog owner, she is the Crazy Dog Lady friends and family refer others to when they have questions about dogs and dog sports.
Frequently Asked Questions
***poop bags not included 🐾